Friday, June 1, 2007

THINGS NOT TO SAY TO A COP WHEN YOU'RE PULLED OVER

• I only had one officer Mr. Keg.

• Back off Barney, I've got a piece.

• Want to race to the station, Sparky?

• I know I was weaving, but I can't find the Honeycomb Hideout!

• On the way to the station let's get a twelve pack.

• You'll never get those cuffs on me...You Pussy!

• Come on write the damn ticket, the bars close in 20 minutes!

• Hey, wasn't your daughter a pork queen?

• How long is this going to take? Your wife is expecting me.

• Hey officer, is that your nightstick or are you just glad to see me?

• I'm surprised you stopped me, Dunkin Donuts has a 3 for 1 special!

• Yeah you can see my license and registration, officer, but could you hold my beer for a minute?

• Hey, you must've been doing' about 125mph (200km/h) to keep up with me! Good job!

• Sorry, Officer, I didn't realize my radar detector wasn't plugged in.

• I thought you had to be in relatively good physical condition to be a Police Officer.

• Excuse me. Is "stick up" hyphenated?

• You know, I was going to be cop, but I decided to finish high school instead.

• "Bad Cop! No Donut!"

• I was trying to keep up with traffic.

• You're NOT gonna check the trunk, are you?

• "Lets do it different this time... I will give you the breathalyzer test, now stick this in your mouth and blow"

• Didn't I see you get your ass kicked on "COPS" last week on TV?

• Wow, You look just like the guy in the picture next to my girlfriend's bed.

• I bet I could grab that gun before you finish writing my ticket

• So, uh, you "on the take", or what?

• Gee, officer! That's terrific. The police officer yesterday only gave me a warning too!

• Do you know why you pulled me over? Good, at least one of us does.

• So, are you still crabby because your mamma didn't let you play with your gun when you were little?

• Hey is that a 9 mm? That's nothing compared to this .44 magnum.

• When you smack the crap outta me, make sure you smile for the camcorder.

• Is it true that people become policemen because they are too dumb to work at McDonalds?

• Aren't you one of the Village People?

• Hey officer, want to see a trick? Look at your wife! =))




Linked to: JRP

0 comments: